Sunday 12 June 2011

What is this all about??????

I have toyed with the idea of doing this for a wee while now and today I thought what the fuck lets go for it!!!
I hope to review music of any description really,well any description that falls into what I like! I like Punk, Crust,Hardcore,Grindcore and all the Extreme Metal genres,so this is what I will be covering,anything else can FOAD!!!
I intend to be as honest as I can if I dont like it I wont pussyfoot about and say I do,whats the point of that!!!
I will also probably do zines, books etc as well,why not??
Keep on checking this out as I hope its going to be as good as I feel it will,feel free to drop me a line with any comments you feel, and remember I am a big boy so I can take it!!!
Cheers and Beers
Donnie

No comments:

Post a Comment