Tuesday 7 February 2012

CORRUPT HUMANITY/SHANGKUAN LINGFENG-split tape



Another cracking tape release arrived recently into my mitts, this one from U.S.A. label DIY Noise. Not a label I have come across before but and I am mighty glad I know them now, loads of good stuff been done on this label, I really must check more of his stuff out. Anyway what I got here was a fluorescent pink tape that really stands out and also two band ripping the fuck up!
First band is one man grind band from Scotland Corrupt Humanity, eight tracks of raw grindcore with some really shit hot guitar work on it. Songs are on the short, fast furious side and are all very decent indeed. The playing is mighty fine and really rattle along, I love one man bands whether they be grind or death metal, there is just something about the one man band scene that just connects with me. Anyway eight cracking tracks with my faves being  "Force Fed Lies" and "Blind Faith" but all good stuff,not a disappointment among them!
Shangkuan Lingfeng are four grind bastardos from Indonesia and are as raw as fuck, with a real punky feel to them, their side rattles along in no time at all and is a goodie too, no baddies on here either all class grindcore, my faves being "Filth" and "R.O.A.D" but again no baddie here all good stuff.
Well this was a well decent purchase two good grind bands that are both worth checking out and I hope to hear more material from both band really soon. If you are a grindcore band get this tape!!
8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment